Monday, August 15, 2011

Coupon-a-rama

I'm dipping my toes in the jamongous pool of couponing. I've saved $8.50 so far. I signed up for the newspaper and then chickened out. But for now, I am converting to the doctrine of organization for such a venture. I have been trying to keep the coupons I clip in a small photo album, and I'm already hating it. So...I'm going to post about a website I like to use as my guide through the coupon jungle, in hopes that I might win an organizing notebook to help me on my way! :)
http://freebies2deals.com/2011/08/coupon-binder-giveaway-we-did-it.html
I don't think I would attempt to be a couponer without the help I get on the site. And best of all are the daily e-mail updates. When I can see the math done for me, it gives me lots of hope! I drove behind a car the other day whose bumper sticker read, "Math is my best friend." I'm glad there are people out there who are friends with math. I'm not one of them. :)

No comments: