Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Losing It!

Things I’ve lost recently:
Entire collection of ink pads for stamping (I’m still pretty mad about this one)








Small Ginghers (but I still have the leather sheath for them)





Sister Cox’s phone number (found it on the front of the fridge…duh)





Library items (renewed them online to buy myself some time)











All three hairbrushes (temporarily)





Upwards of 10 pacifiers (usually the dogs get them)











But I have NOT lost the car keys!!! (recently)

4 comments:

Laura Orton said...

You make me laugh cuz you're so funny and I loved reading this post, thanks for putting it together.

Cherish said...

AHH! Lost things are not fun!

Amy said...

Ha ha ha - thanks for sharing!

Diana said...

We cleaned out the van the other day and found a fist full of binkies! And lots of pens and pencils, tons of Ethan's socks and some rockin' diaper coupons that had expired the DAY BEFORE! I'll cross my fingers for you that the little legs those things sprouted will bring them trotting back to where you can find them. ;D