Friday, December 10, 2010

Compensating for Something? YOU BETCHA!


I've had a "moment of clarity" over the last month, and come to the important conclusion that I don't suck. I hardly cook, I barely clean, but I sewed this really cool princess dress in just under a week, so let's call it even! Here are some pics of other things I'm proud of spending my time on this week!
Watching my son try on everyone else's shoes...



Mom's first attempt at a french braid, family dance parties, and my daughter was learning how to sew on buttons while I learned how to teach an independant 4-yr-old how to sew on buttons...


2 comments:

Laura Orton said...

This is crazy awesome and I love it's guts! What a great job you did and your kids are so cute too!

Grandma Turtle said...

I love every picture! That's cute that Wesley is fascinated with shoes. Bring him over and I'll get out my colorful collection for him. :) Leah is turning into a Little Lady. THANKS for figuring out that you are good. Atta Girl. You've been good all along. Now we have our Old Angela back! :)